main street ballroom
a space to celebrate.
As seen on Good Morning America and ABC National News
NOW BOOKING THROUGH 2020. LIMITED 2019 DATES STILL AVAILABLE!
honest pricing. friendly policies. authentic events.
Main Street Ballroom is nestled in the heart of Historic Ellicott City's historic Main Street and pairs an authentic stone warehouse from the 1920's with modern amenities to create the perfect combination of rustic, industrial elegance. We like to say Main Street Ballroom is a "blank slate with character" that you can customize to create your unique vision for your big day. As part of making sure every event at the Ballroom feels like one-of-a kind, we designed our minimalist policies to be an industry leader in flexibility to allow you to really make Main Street Ballroom your own.
ELLICOTT CITY INSPIRATION
We are a space to celebrate— not stress! From our flexible indoor/outdoor floorplan to our unprecedented rental window of 8am-midnight, our policies are designed to add value to your special event by giving you the freedom and creativity to create a truly customized celebration.
· You are our only client on the day of your event
· You will have access to the venue as early as 8 a.m. for set up and as late as midnight for cleanup... and we don't charge you for that extra time.
· Your personal on-site venue manager will be with you throughout your event.
· We can comfortably accommodate 200+ guests for a seated dinner with room for a dance floor, but is easily divisible for smaller events.
· The venue is nearly 10,000 square feet and all on one level, which means easy access for all guests and vendors.
· We allow most types of decor and have no obscure restrictions (yes- red wine is allowed!)
· Tables and chairs for 120 guests are included in your rental, plus we offer exclusive industry discounts on any additional event rentals you may require for your event.
· Free public parking is just steps away from the entrance of the Ballroom
· No extra venue fees or markups.
· Free WiFi
· We welcome all licensed and insured vendors, including caterers (this is where you'll see your biggest savings!)
- A brick patio offers riverside outdoor space for cocktail hour or ceremonies
we've teamed up with vendors to give MAIN STREET BRIDEs discounts
Main Street Ballroom is honored to be featured twice in the Baltimore Sun since opening in 2017.
"Jaws dropped, Swecker said. 'People are still talking about it.'”
“The location is extremely desirable. It’s got the rustic charm, and it’s in the heart of Ellicott City. It’s like a blank canvas.”