MIDNIGHT MADNESS MISTLETOE PHOTO BOOTH // $1000 OFF GIVEAWAY
Main Street Ballroom presents a Mistletoe Photo Booth at Ellicott City's Midnight Madness this Friday from 6pm-12am! 🎄📸 Cozy up to your loved ones and take some cute pics! Learn more about the event here.
We're giving $1000 off your Main Street Ballroom rental fee to the first couple to get engaged in the photo booth! Please read the official rules below: 💎Please
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-one (21)
Contest Period: December 2nd, 2016 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
Contest Location: Main Street Ballroom, 8307 Main Street Ellicott City, Suite C, Maryland 21043.
Criteria to Win: At the time that the photo booth is in operation, a marriage proposal must take place in the photo booth. Couple must not be previously engaged to win. Only one prize will be awarded during the contest period.
Number of Winners: One (1)
Total Number of Winners for Contest Period: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): Each winner will receive $1000 off their rental of Main Street Ballroom.
Contest Website: www.mainstballroom.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received, and the order in which calls are received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Only one winner.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Main Street Ballroom is not responsible for any ineligibility on the part of the entrants. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. The Contest will be judged by Ballroom personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters. By participating in a proposal, each entrant gives permission to the Ballroom to record and/or broadcast contestant’s proposal.
3. The Ballroom cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
4. The Ballroom, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event is cancelled or postponed. A booking for the calendar year of 2017 must be made within 30 days of receipt of prize.
5. Each winner will be notified at the time of his/her call. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to the ballroom at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
6. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Ballroom.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
9. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s), and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. The Ballroom has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Ballroom shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Ballroom reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Ballroom reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Ballroom's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.